A Checklist For New Parents
A new mommy and daddy’s work is never done. Along with raising your bundle of joy (and trying to find time for sleep) you’ve also got some major planning to do.
This checklist includes the following:
- Important Contacts: Keep your family connected.
- Will: Naming a Guardian is a must now that you have something more valuable than material possessions.
- Life Insurance: How will your family get by financially if something happened to you? If you have a policy, let them know where it is.
- Power Of Attorney: A POA has power over everything involving your finances. Share who you named or remind yourself to name one.
- Health Directive & Important Documents: Your family needs to carry on, even after you’re gone. Share your medical decisions, financial basics, and other things that will keep your household running smoothly.
Hermance Law, A Professional Corporation | Copyright 2019-2020