Ventura, CA (local position)
THE POSITION OVERVIEW
The Marketing assistant main task is to support the marketing team with planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs, and with the development of new marketing strategies.
This is a part-time position.
We are seeking a driven, tech savvy, business-minded, detail-oriented individual who is fueled by providing top-notch service to our clients, enjoys working directly with people and is very organized.
If you live within the Ventura area and are looking for an opportunity to shine by utilizing your superior organizational skills and talents, we invite you to apply.
Training will start 1-3 days a week (3 to 5 hours a day). Then move to 4-5 days a week, 15-20 hours a week.
WHAT WE DO
Hermance Law is an Estate Planning law firm that focuses on serving and educating families with minor children. Crista Hermance, Estate Planning Mom® is the owner of the practice and created the firm with a flexible schedule to allow her to be an attorney and a mom to 2 young girls.
Our whole practice was designed to protect minor children by putting plans in place with the parents to achieve this. We have systems and processes that we follow to ensure we are providing an exceptional client experience.
We are not a typical law firm. If that is what you are looking for, you will not find that here. We do everything outside of the box to create the practice that works for our staff (family oriented) and our clients. We are the next generation law firm utilizing technology to its fullest.
Please look at our website (www.HermanceLaw.com), Facebook page (Hermance Law), Instagram (@EstatePlanningMom), YouTube (Hermance Law) and see if this the type of law firm culture and practice you want to be involved in.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making to families with minor children.
The ideal candidate for this position will be customer service and administrative skills with some sales experience. You are adept at working effectively with little oversight.
If you have a strong sense of professionalism, proven and concise communication and attention to detail and are looking for a rewarding career with opportunity for growth, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Highly motivated at helping people achieve the peace-of-mind they are looking for when working with us.
- Enjoy working with a face-paced, collaborative team and are comfortable when priorities shift and processes change.
- A master of your calendar and scheduling as well as efficient and organized.
- Enjoys meeting new people and outgoing with the ability to talk to them.
- Have a great business sense and the ability to manage different tasks at a time.
- A master of technology and all avenues involved to be efficient.
- Possess great communication skills.
- Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard the confidentiality of not only our business but our clients as well.
- Assist in creation of marketing material
- Help with the organization of events and attend them to facilitate their success
- Analyze data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results
- Be on target for newest social media trends
- Assist with the creation of social media posts and creative content
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, blog, podcast, and newsletters
- Provide administrative support and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- General Office Duties
- Preferable knowledge in Word press and Active Campaign
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, IT’S A PLUS!
Outlook, Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point, One Drive, WordPress, and Active Campaign
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We are a family who truly loves working with one another and are looking to hire others who want to lead, collaborate and be part of the impact we are having on families with minor children.
You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself; we do not micromanage. We are stacking a team of professional, competent and highly engaging leaders whose goal is to provide parents with peace-of-mind and grow our practice. We are an equal opportunity employer.
BENEFITS & PAY
Since this is a very flexible and part-time role, we currently have no added benefits. Pay rate $15-17 an hour based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a local position that requires the candidate to live within Ventura County.
If you would like to be considered for the position, submit your resume to email@example.com using the following subject line: Marketing Ass’t-Your Full Name
Substitute your first and last name for “Your Full Name” and the exact punctuation included above..
1500 Palma Drive, Suite 270
Ventura, CA 93003
2625 Townsgate Road, Suite 330
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Serving clients throughout California Virtually with Zoom
Disclaimer: The attorneys at Hermance Law, A Professional Corporation, are licensed to practice law solely in California and meets with clients by appointment only. Nothing in this website should be taken as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where those activities would constitute the unauthorized practice of law or would otherwise be unlawful or improper. The materials appearing on this Website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including advertising on this Website.