Client Relationship Coordinator
Client Relationship Coordinator
Ventura, CA (local position)
THE POSITION OVERVIEW
The Client Relationship Coordinator’s main function is to service firm’s clients and potential clients by providing them an exceptional client experience. The goal of this position is to manage new and existing clients throughout our estate planning process while following our firm procedures and processes.
This is a part-time position.
We are seeking a driven, tech savvy, business-minded, detail-oriented individual who is fueled by providing top-notch service to our clients, enjoys working directly with people and is very organized.
If you live within the Ventura area and are looking for an opportunity to shine by utilizing your superior organizational skills and talents, we invite you to apply.
Training will start 1-3 days a week (3 to 5 hours a day). Then move to 4-5 days a week, 15-20 hours a week. In addition, you must be available to work 1 to 3 evenings a month, and a couple Saturdays or Sundays a month when needed.
WHAT WE DO
Hermance Law is an Estate Planning law firm that focuses on serving and educating families with minor children. Crista Hermance, Estate Planning Mom® is the owner of the practice and created the firm with a flexible schedule to allow her to be an attorney and a mom to 2 young girls.
Our whole practice was designed to protect minor children by putting plans in place with the parents to achieve this. We have systems and processes that we follow to ensure we are providing an exceptional client experience.
We are not a typical law firm. If that is what you are looking for, you will not find that here. We do everything outside of the box to create the practice that works for our staff (family oriented) and our clients. We are the next generation law firm utilizing technology to its fullest.
Please look at our website (www.HermanceLaw.com), Facebook page (Hermance Law), Instagram (@EstatePlanningMom), YouTube (Hermance Law) and see if this the type of law firm culture and practice you want to be involved in.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making to families with minor children.
The ideal candidate for this position will be customer service and administrative skills with some sales experience. Estate Planning experience is preferred but not required. You are adept at working effectively with little oversight.
If you have a strong sense of professionalism, proven and concise communication and attention to detail and are looking for a rewarding career with opportunity for growth, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Highly motivated at helping people achieve the peace-of-mind they are looking for when working with us.
- You enjoy the sales aspect of business and are not shy about talking about money or pricing with potential clients.
- Enjoy working with a face-paced, collaborative team and are comfortable when priorities shift and processes change.
- A master of your calendar and scheduling as well as efficient and organized.
- Enjoys meeting new people and outgoing with the ability to talk to them.
- Willing to develop processes and marketing when necessary to align with the business goals and strategies.
- Enjoying following up with potential clients and clients through phone calls, e-mail, or text messages.
- Intrigued about continual improvement of systems and work processes.
- Have a great business sense and the ability to manage different tasks at a time.
- A master of technology and all avenues involved to be efficient.
- Possess great communication skills.
- Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard the confidentiality of not only our business but our clients as well.
- Answer phones including from potential clients and complete potential client phone intake process to schedule consults with attorney
- Call clients and confirm signing appointments.
- Contact potential clients that have shown interest in estate planning
- Input potential client information into our system and for scheduling consults, referrals, or processing for consults.
- Input new client information into various tracking tools
- Send new client agreements and invoice and track completion.
- Administrative duties including: Mail, phones, copying, scanning, binder preparation, cleaning office, preparing folders and other similar office tasks.
- Ability to work under office manager.
- Manage and send out client and thank you cards.
- Communicate with client via secure online portal.
- Assist in witnessing signing appointments when necessary
- Manage and track client review process to obtain reviews from clients for the business.
- Manage client process from beginning to completion of estate plan and ongoing.
- Attend vendor events for the business and get information on interested PCs.
- Coordinate attorneys schedule for new client appointments and signing appointments.
- Utilize online tools that we use to run the business including Google calendar, Microsoft Office 365, Calendly, Clio, CEB On-Law.
- Provide attention to detail as you prepare documents and various correspondence.
- Organize logistics for seminars and vendor events when needed and call and e-mail guests that signup to attend seminar.
- Provide support to plan and execute marketing campaigns (via WordPress, Instagram, and Facebook) as needed.
A TYPICAL DAY FOR OUR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP COORDINATOR MAY LOOK LIKE
- Open office and ensure it is clean and fresh for new client meeting that day.
- Scan in signed client estate planning binder to client folder.
- Receive potential client call, sign them up using online systems and send them online worksheet.
- Prepare folders for FPAs for the week.
- Call client to confirm client’s signing appointment for the following week.
- Team meeting to go over case status
- Send client follow-up e-mail trying to get review from client.
- Signup new client and send them legal fee agreement and invoice online.
- Be a witness for our client signing ceremony.
- Work at an evening vendor event table for the business where you talk with people interested in estate planning and get their information to send them an email and input them into our system the following day with more information.
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, IT’S A PLUS!
Wealth Counsel, Outlook, Google Calendar, Active Campaign, Clio, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point, Zoom, WordPress, and Canva.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We are a family who truly loves working with one another and are looking to hire others who want to lead, collaborate and be part of the impact we are having on families with minor children.
You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself; we do not micromanage. We are stacking a team of professional, competent and highly engaging leaders whose goal is to provide parents with peace-of-mind and grow our practice. We are an equal opportunity employer.
BENEFITS & PAY
Since this is a very flexible and part-time role, we currently have no added benefits. Pay rate range $15-$17 an hour.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a local position that requires the candidate to live within Ventura County.
If you would like to be considered for the position, submit your resume and references to email@example.com using the following subject line: CRC-Your Full Name
Substitute your first and last name for “Your Full Name” and the exact punctuation included above.
CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY PRIOR TO CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON July 18, 2021. We are looking to start late July.
1500 Palma Drive, Suite 270
Ventura, CA 93003
2625 Townsgate Road, Suite 330
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Serving clients throughout California Virtually with Zoom
Disclaimer: The attorneys at Hermance Law, A Professional Corporation, are licensed to practice law solely in California and meets with clients by appointment only. Nothing in this website should be taken as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where those activities would constitute the unauthorized practice of law or would otherwise be unlawful or improper. The materials appearing on this Website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including advertising on this Website.