- Do I Need A Trust In California? 6 Important Factors to Consider
- What Is The Difference Between A Will And A Living Will?
- Can A Special Needs Trust Be Revocable?
- The top 2 ways the court gets involved in your Estate, and how to avoid them
- Considerations when selecting a guardian for your children
- What happens when your disabled child turns 18 and what you need to do beforehand
- Deeper dive into Healthcare Directives
- Planning for stepchildren and step-grandchildren
- Important things your agent under a Medical Power of Attorney needs to know
- How can remarriage affect your Estate Planning? – Part 2