Social Media & Marketing Coordinator
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Social Media & Marketing Coordinator – Ventura Office
Part-time Contract Position
THE POSITION OVERVIEW
The Coordinator’s main function is to manage social media posting and presence and work with a manager on marketing strategy and implementation.
This is a part-time contract position.
We are seeking a driven, tech savvy, business-minded, detail-oriented individual who is fueled by providing top-notch service, enjoys working directly with people and is very organized.
If you live within the Ventura area and are looking for an opportunity to shine by utilizing your superior organizational skills and talents, we invite you to apply.
The role will require 5-10 hours a week. In addition, you must be available to work 1 to 3 evenings a month, and a couple Saturdays or Sundays a month when needed.
WHAT WE DO
Hermance Law is an Estate Planning law firm that focuses on serving and educating families with minor children. Crista Hermance, Estate Planning Mom® is the owner of the practice and created the firm with a flexible schedule to allow her to be an attorney and a mom to 2 young girls.
We are out in the community, attending play-dates with our kids, meeting other moms and dads with young children , giving presentations at the local hospital to new moms, to church groups, to associations, to realtors, mom’s groups, parenting groups, preschools, fire departments, birthing centers, etc.
Our whole practice was designed to protect minor children by putting plans in place with the parents to achieve this. We have systems and processes that we follow to ensure we are providing an exceptional client experience.
We are not a typical law firm. If that is what you are looking for, you will not find that here. We do everything outside of the box to create the practice that works for our staff (family oriented) and our clients. We are the next generation law firm utilizing technology to its fullest.
Please look at our website (www.HermanceLaw.com), Facebook page (Hermance Law), Instagram (@EstatePlanningMom), YouTube (Hermance Law) and see if this the type of law firm culture and practice you want to be involved in.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making to families with minor children.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior social media posting skills and marketing experience. You are adept at working effectively with little oversight.
If you have a strong sense of professionalism, proven and concise communication and attention to detail and are looking for a rewarding opportunity, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Enjoy working with a face-paced, collaborative team and are comfortable when priorities shift and processes change.
- You are comfortable with marketing, networking, social media, currently participate in Facebook groups, and are also comfortable with online tools.
- Can post social media graphics online using a scheduling tool.
- Can put together a marketing strategy.
- A master of administrative tasks, your calendar and scheduling as well as efficient and organized.
- Enjoys meeting new people and outgoing with the ability to talk to them.
- Willing to develop processes when necessary to align with the business goals and strategies.
- Intrigued about continual improvement of systems and work processes.
- Have a great business sense and the ability manage different tasks as a time.
- A master of technology and all avenues involved to be efficient.
- Possess great communication skills.
- Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard the confidentiality of not only our business but our clients as well.
- Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
- Collaborating with designers or managers to provide attractive and informative campaigns
- Monitoring all social media content
- Tracking the performance of the campaign
- Keeping up with technologies used in social media
- Posting on social media, including responding to messages and comments and posting in other groups and on other posts.
- Using social media marketing tools
- Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Establishing relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
- Look for speaking opportunities and reach out to organizations for you to speak at.
- Attend vendor events for the business and get information on interested potential new clients.
- Provide support to plan and execute marketing campaigns (via WordPress, Instagram, and Facebook) as needed.
- Work on social media & marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Fanbooster for posting, and Canva.
A TYPICAL DAY FOR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING COORDINATOR MAY LOOK LIKE
- Checking the posting schedule to make sure all the posts have been posted on social media.
- Respond to comments on posts.
- Post social media posts for the following weeks.
- Post in other groups for engagement.
- Upload a video on Youtube.
- Phone meeting with firm owner to go over marketing strategy for month.
- E-mail designer with requests for graphics.
- Set-up a virtual zoom workshop for the attorney including a marketing strategy with Facebook ads for implementation.
- Work at an evening vendor event table for the business where you talk with people interested in estate planning and get their information to send them an email and input them into our system the following day with more information.
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS, IT’S A PLUS!
Active Campaign, Lead Pages, Trello, Microsoft One Drive, Word, Excel, Power Point, Zoom, WordPress, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, Nextdoor, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and Fanbooster for posting.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We are a family who truly loves working with one another and are looking to have someone join our team to collaborate and be part of the impact we are having on families with minor children.
You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself; we do not micromanage. We are stacking a team of professional, competent and highly engaging leaders whose goal is to provide parents with peace-of-mind and grow our practice. We are an equal opportunity employer.
BENEFITS & PAY
Since this is a very flexible and part-time contract role, we currently have no added benefits. Pay rate starts at $13-15 an hour and is based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a local position that requires the candidate to live within Ventura County.
If you would like to be considered for the position, submit your resume and answers to questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA-Your Full Name-LOOK NO FURTHER!
Substitute your first and last name for “Your Full Name” and the exact punctuation included above.
In lieu of a cover letter, please respond to the following questions:
- Explain how in a prior role, you have posted for social media.
- Give an example of a prior role where you went above and beyond of what was required from you.
- Give an example of a marketing campaign you have worked on in a prior role.
Only candidates that answer these questions in their e-mail will be looked at.
CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY PRIOR TO CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON February 5, 2020.
4476 Market Street, Suite 602
Ventura, CA 93003
5655 Lindero Canyon Road, Suite 521-18
Westlake Village, CA 91362
28338 Constellation Road, Suite 900
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Serving clients throughout California Virtually with Zoom
Disclaimer: The attorneys at Hermance Law, A Professional Corporation, are licensed to practice law solely in California and meets with clients by appointment only. Nothing in this website should be taken as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where those activities would constitute the unauthorized practice of law or would otherwise be unlawful or improper. The materials appearing on this Website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including advertising on this Website.