Probate & Trust Administration Attorney
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Probate/Trust Administration Attorney
THE POSITION OVERVIEW
The Attorneys main function is to service probate and trust administration clients within California virtually.
WHAT WE DO
Hermance Law is an Estate Planning law firm that focuses on serving and educating families with minor children. We also do Trust administration and probate cases. Crista Hermance, Estate Planning Mom® is the owner of the practice and created the firm with a flexible schedule to allow her to be an attorney and a mom to 2 young girls.
We are out in the community, giving presentations at the local hospital to new moms, to church groups, to associations, to realtors, mom’s groups, parenting groups, preschools, fire departments, birthing centers, etc.
We have systems and processes that we follow to ensure we are providing an exceptional client experience.
We are not a typical law firm. If that is what you are looking for, you will not find that here. We do everything outside of the box to create the practice that works for our staff (family oriented) and our clients. We are the next generation law firm utilizing technology to its fullest.
Please look at our website (www.HermanceLaw.com), Facebook page (Hermance Law), Instagram (@EstatePlanningMom), YouTube (Hermance Law) and see if this the type of law firm culture and practice you want to be involved in.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Be a part of something bigger than yourself, and join us in the impact that we are making to families.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an attorney licensed in California.
Probate and Trust Administration experience is required and experience with litigation is a plus.
If you have a strong sense of professionalism, proven and concise communication and attention to detail and are looking for a rewarding career as an Attorney, we would be very interested in speaking with you.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Highly motivated at helping people achieve the peace-of-mind they are looking for when working with us.
- Enjoy working with a face-paced, collaborative team and are comfortable when priorities shift and processes change.
- Enjoys meeting new people and outgoing with the ability to talk to them.
- Willing to develop processes and marketing when necessary to align with the business goals and strategies.
- Intrigued about continual improvement of systems and work processes.
- Possess great communication skills.
- Trustworthy and can be counted up to safeguard the confidentiality of not only our business but our clients as well.
- Meet with potential clients (PC) using our process.
- Process probate cases from beginning to end.
- Process trust administration cases from beginning to end.
- Conducting research.
- Meeting with clients.
- Making court appearances.
- Organize and maintain files.
- Manage cases and communicate with clients.
- Utilize online tools that we use to run the business including Clio, Microsoft Office products, and Calendly.
- Provide attention to detail as you prepare documents and various correspondence.
- Complete various administrative duties as required for cases as needed.
- Valid and in good standing California Attorney License
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Laptop in good working condition
- All-in one printer with scanning and printing capabilities.
- Notary public (if not already, must get within 2 months of employment. If not already a notary, cost for notary public is reimbursable after 1-year of employment)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We are a family who truly loves working with one another and are looking to hire others who want to lead, collaborate and be part of the impact we are having on families.
You will be expected to take responsibility for yourself; we do not micromanage. We are stacking a team of professional, competent and highly engaging leaders whose goal is to provide parents with peace-of-mind and grow our practice. We are an equal opportunity employer.
BENEFITS & PAY
Since this is a very flexible and part-time role, we offer sick-time and 401k benefits. Pay rate starts at $ 40-50 an hour and is based on experience. Opportunity for bonuses.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for the position, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following subject line:
Attorney-Your Full Name
This is a virtual position
4476 Market Street, Suite 602
Ventura, CA 93003
5655 Lindero Canyon Road, Suite 521-18
Westlake Village, CA 91362
28338 Constellation Road, Suite 900
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Serving clients throughout California Virtually with Zoom
Disclaimer: The attorneys at Hermance Law, A Professional Corporation, are licensed to practice law solely in California and meets with clients by appointment only. Nothing in this website should be taken as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where those activities would constitute the unauthorized practice of law or would otherwise be unlawful or improper. The materials appearing on this Website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including advertising on this Website.